Wednesday, February 15, 2012

So This Is Blogging?!?

Hello world of blogging? I am "Just Another Medic Blogg-er" trying my hand at filling the world with more information.


I'm doing this at the moment because I am out on injured leave from a job I love.  I am trying to use my down time productively and read as much as I can, listen to as much as I can, and learn as much as I can ....


I believe in the motto: "See One, Do One, Teach One!" ... well, this is my attempt at "doing" and "teaching" ... hope it works out.


Currently I am learning a lot about neurology and neuroscience as a whole.  This is a subject that is so under taught to folks in the EMS and the First-Responder world, (at  least in my opinion.)  I will attempt to provide some "nice-to-know" info into this blog that I have been learning, and then we will see where it takes me...

No comments:

Post a Comment